Everything you touch just goes wrong.
Never ever listen to land lovers.
[Remember some may agree or disagree with this statement. However, if someone perceives the advice “never listen to land lovers” as a general guideline for seafarers, it might indicate a possible prejudice or bias towards people who typically don’t live or work on the water. It is important to recognize that knowledge and experience come in various forms, and one should be open to learning from different perspectives and sources, regardless of their background.]
Have you downloaded your free copies of the Imperial Dread Sea Scrolls ebooks? These fun, informative, and motivating books are available for download anytime!
Free motivational ebooks
I frequently think about how much time, effort, sweat equity. Sweat equity refers to the value added to a property or business by the owners’ or participants’ labor or effort, rather than by financial investment alone. In other words, it’s the non-monetary contributions made by individuals to build or develop a project or venture.
This type of capital can come in many forms, such as physical labor, skills, knowledge, or expertise, and is often used as a means of compensating individuals who cannot contribute financial capital but can offer other valuable resources. Giving value to yourself is also a way for entrepreneurs to preserve their ownership stake while still attracting investment.
Taking the time to extensively research and use the tools you have to learn about the things we want to attempt prior to setting sail, is worth more than most land lovers think. Land lovers rush in where sailors of life take time to learn and understand before we let lose with cannon fire.
Never let them see you sweat!
- Practice mindfulness and meditation: Being present in the moment can help you calm your mind and reduce stress levels.
- Take deep breaths: When you feel stressed, take a moment to pause and take a few slow, deep breaths. This can help you relax and gain clarity.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you manage stress and anxiety by releasing endorphins and reducing cortisol levels.
- Identify and challenge negative thoughts: Negative thinking can perpetuate stress. Identify any negative thoughts that are adding to your stress, and challenge them with positive, realistic ones.
- Plan ahead: Planning ahead can help you feel more prepared and less stressed about the situation.
- Seek support: Talking to a trusted friend, family member, or therapist can help you gain perspective and find solutions to your stressors.
Read more motivational blogs:
©️ Michael Meisberger 2023